2015 Gehl R165
Call for Price
The Gehl R165 rounds up the mid-frame skid loader class with top-notch performance.
Operator's Cabin: The R165 features a new, state-of-the-art, fully-adjustable operator's cab.
• Sound reduction material within the cab suppresses outside noise for a quieter operator environment.
• A front-lifting restraint bar with integrated armrests provides personalized comfort and increased safety.
• Standard high-back adjustable seat and optional air-ride suspension seat or mechanical suspension seat provide enhanced, all-day comfort.
• Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
• Hydraloc™ System - Brakes and hydraulics are applied automatically whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator's seat or switches off the ignition.
• Creature comforts include automatic dome light, cup holder, 12-volt outlet, storage tray and multiple adjustable air vents.
• Digital color display shows real time fuel consumption, engine RPM's, machine hours, engine diagnostic codes, warning indicators and much more.
• Three control options include T-Bar, Joystick, and Hand/Foot.
• All instrumentation is conveniently located in the upper-right and left instrument panels for easy access.
• Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
Engine: The R165 is equipped with an all-new Yanmar Tier IV naturally-aspirated diesel engine.
• Automatic glow plug heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
• After treatment meets all Tier IV requirements through proven technology.
Hydraulics: The R165 has amped-up hydraulic systems which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
• Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
• Attachments changes are clean and easy with flat-faced quick couplers that allow for changes by hand instead of tools.
• Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders.
Lift Arm: The R165 features an all-new low-profile lift arm.
• 42% more visibility with new low-profile lift arm.
• Selectable hydraulic self-leveling option keeps the bucket level throughout the lift cycle.
Serviceability: Excellent service access and quality components pair up to provide durable machines that are easy to maintain.
• Large engine cover is hinged and positioned by gas-springs to assist lifting and holding in place, and allows for easy return to closed/operating position.
• Swing-out rear door easily opens on hinges, allowing full access to filters and fluid reservoirs, for servicing and maintenance.
• All-new swing-out cooler provides improved access to the engine bay area.
• Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with a gas-spring assist for easy internal access to the pumps, hydraulic valve bank and drive motors.
• All-new cab safety restraint & pull cord safely holds ROPS/FOPS in raised position.
• Removable plate for easy cleanout of foot area inside ROPS/FOPS
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 152.6 in. (3876 mm)
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised: 119 in. (3023 mm)
- Overall Height to Top of ROPS: 76.7 in. (1948 mm)
- Overall Length with Bucket: 122.1 in. (3101 mm)
- Dump Angle at Full Height: 38 deg.
- Dump Height: 93.7 in. (2380 mm)
- Dump Reach at Full Height: 22.8 in. (579 mm)
- Rollback at Ground: 28 deg.
- Rollback Angle at Full Height: 99 deg.
- Seat to Ground Height: 35.6 in. (904 mm)
- Wheelbase: 38.9 in. (988 mm)
- Overall Width - Less Bucket: 63.2 in. (1605 mm)
- Bucket Width: 61.5 in. (1562 mm)
- Ground Clearance to Chassis: 6.3 in. (160 mm)
- Overall Length - Less Bucket: 93.9 in. (2385 mm)
- Departure Angle: 21 deg.
- Clearance Circle – Front w/ Bucket: 73.6 in. (1869 mm)
- Clearance Circle – Front w/o Bucket: 45.4 in. (1153 mm)
- Clearance Circle – Rear: 57.7 in. (1466 mm)
- Standard Specification Tire Size: 10.00 x 16.5 HD
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4TNV98C-NMS2 Tier IV
- Gross Power @ 2500 rpm: 69.9 hp (52 kW)
- Net Power @ 2500 rpm: 68.4 hp (51 kW)
- Maximum Torque: 178 ft.-lb. @ 1625 (178 Nm @ 1625)
- Displacement: 201.4 cu.in. (3.3 L)
- Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard: 18.9 gpm (71.4 L/min)
- Reservoir Capacity: 11 gal. (41.6 L)
- Battery: 12-volt (950 CCA)
- Starter: 12-volt (3.0 kW)
- Alternator: 100-amp
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1,650 lb. (748 kg)
- Rated Operating Capacity with Optional Counterweight: 1,800 lb. (816.5 kg)
- Fuel Tank: 16.5 gal. (62.5 L)
- Travel Speed - Maximum: 7.8 mph (12.6 km/hr)
- Operating Weight - Approximate: 6,165 lb. (2796 kg)
- Gehl T-Bar Controls - Servo: Optional
- Hand/Foot Controls - Pilot: Optional
- Joystick Controls - Pilot: Optional
- Engine Auto-Shutdown System: Standard
- Engine Block Heater: Optional
- Naturally-Aspirated Engine: Standard
- Auxiliary Hydraulics: Standard
- Restraint Bar with Integrated Armrests: Standard
- Heating: Optional
- High-Back Adjustable Seat: Standard
- Suspension Seat - Mechanical: Optional
- Suspension Seat - Air Ride: Optional
- Cab Enclosure: Optional
- Foot and Hand Throttles: Standard
- Full Instrumentation: Standard
- Horn: Standard
- Integral Access Plate (Removable): Standard
- ROPS/FOPS Level II Overhead Guard: Standard
- Sound Reduction Material: Standard
- Work Lights - Front and Rear: Standard
- All-Tach® Attachment Mounting System: Standard
- Power-A-Tach® Attachment Mounting System: Optional
- Anti-Vandalism Protection: Standard
- Back-Up Alarm: Optional
- Brake Control (Auto/Manual): Standard
- Counterweight: Optional
- Hydraglide™ Ride Control: Optional
- Hydraloc™ Safety System: Standard
- Hydrostatic Drive - Servo: Standard
- Lift Arm Support Device: Standard
- Selectable Self-Leveling Hydraulic Lift Action: Standard
- Bale Movers
- Pallet Forks
- Mower, Rotary
- Skeleton Rock Bucket
- Stump Grinders
- Tree Puller/Grabbing Tool
- Engine Type
- 4TNV98C-NMS2 Tier IV
- Engine Manufacturer
- Gross: 69.9 hp (52 kW); Net: 68.4 hp (51 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 16.5 gal. (62.5 L)
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 1,650 lb. (748 kg); With Optional Counterweight: 1,800 lb. (816.5 kg)
- Max Ground Speed
- 7.8 mph (12.6 km/hr)
- Tire Size
- 10.00 x 16.5 HD
- With Bucket: 122.1 in. (3101 mm); Without Bucket: 93.9 in. (2385 mm)
- 63.2 in. (1605 mm)
- Overall Operating Height: 152.6 in. (3876 mm); Height to Hinge Pin: 119 in. (3023 mm); Top of ROPS: 76.7 in. (1948 mm)
- 6,165 lb. (2796 kg)
- 38.9 in. (988 mm)