2013 New Holland Agriculture T6 Series - T6.175
T6 Series Tier 4A tractors are the ideal mid range tractors for livestock and mixed farm applications, roadside mowing, heavy loader work and more. T6 tractors provide the performance and power you need, along with the comfort you desire.
The three 4 cylinder models and three 6 cylinder models can be tailored to suit your operation and preferences from standard to premium with the perfect combination of transmission, hydraulic and cab packages. The option of a rear flange or bar axle means that the mid-range T6 tractors can easily handle haying operations or row crop work and heavy duty PTO applications where other mid-range tractors fall short.
The T6 electronic, common-rail, fuel-injection pump engines with power boost are Tier 4A emissions compliant, featuring New Holland’s exclusive ECOBlue™ technology.
- Clean-Running Engines That Save You Money: T6 Series tractors are powered by clean-running engines using proven ECOBlue™ SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) technology developed in partnership with FPT Industrial. SCR engines use AdBlue® Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) to transform the harmful nitrogen oxides contained in the exhaust gas into harmless water and nitrogen. This after-treatment system is separate from the main engine which means only clean, fresh air is fed into the engine. The result: a clean-running engine power unit that offers improved performance, greater reactivity and enhanced fuel efficiency.
- Reduce Fuel Consumption: T6 series tractors reduce your fuel use by a minimum of 10%* by combining super-efficient, breathable ECOBlue™ SCR technology with the latest generation of intelligent engine management technology. Engine Idle Speed Management reduces tick-over from 850 to 650 rpm during periods of prolonged idling, which means when your tractor is waiting for work it's only sipping fuel. (*when compared to New Holland T6000 Series (Tier 3) tractors.)
- Maintaining Performance. Always: Here at New Holland, we're passionate about transient response. You might think so what? But it's your productivity guarantee. Put simply, as your Nef engine breathes only clean, fresh air, it can react even quicker when placed under load. 13% quicker in fact. Therefore, when you're transporting fully laden grain trailers and you encounter a hill, you'll be able to maintain constant forward speed with no slow down. Transient response. We've got it covered.
- Industry-Leading Engine Features: Computer-designed, parent bore cylinder block. Features a contoured outer surface for increased strength; Air-to-air intercooling. Improves performance, while a five-blade viscous fan maintains temperature, reduces noise, lowers horsepower consumption and saves fuel; High-Pressure Common-Rail (HPCR) electronic power management system. Delivers superb fuel efficiency, fast response, low noise and low emissions; Constant RPM. Provided by electronic power management. This allows you to preset up to two fixed engine speeds and change between them with a single button, while keeping your eyes on the job.
- Engine Power Management: Engine Power Management (EPM) is a well-known New Holland feature and is available on all T6 models. The engine develops more power and torque according to the actual load on the transmission, hydraulics and PTO. EPM delivers up to an additional 25 horsepower (depending on the model), but only when it is needed to maintain performance and optimize fuel consumption.
- Hydraulic Power and Flexibility: When it comes to the T6 hydraulic system, New Holland again provides you with a choice. A fixed-displacement 18.5 gallon-per-minute gear pump provides sufficient flow for the majority of farming applications. This open-center system is combined with a 12.4-gpm steering pump (10.5-gpm on models equipped with the Dual Command™ transmission).
- 26.5-gpm Closed-Center Load-Sensing Option: A closed-center, load-sensing (CCLS) hydraulic system is available with the 16x16 or 17x16 semi powershift transmission options for those with intensive hydraulic tasks. A variable displacement piston pump provides 26.5-gpm flow to the rear remotes, three-point hitch, and loader. A separate 12.4-gpm pump provides flows for the steering and services circuit. Flow control is standard equipment and detents are provided as an option.
- Remote Valves: Two remote valves with quick couplers are standard from the factory. The T6 can be specified with up to four electronic or mechanical rear remote valves. The electro-hydraulic remote control valves allow you to control the flow rate and timing from inside the comfort of the cab.
- Strong, Efficient and Powerful: T6 series tractors allow you to handle heavy three-point-mounted implements, ranging from 6,720 pounds (fixed displacement pump and standard 80-mm lift rams) up to 7,980 pounds (CCLS system with optional 90-mm lift rams). The T6 comes standard with a category II, three-point hitch or you can choose the optional category II/IIN. Convenient flexible link ends and telescoping stabilizers make implement hook up quick and easy. Electronic draft control is standard equipment with convenient electronic controls located on the right-hand armrest console. The system also incorporates integral dynamic ride control shock load prevention that helps prevent three-point implements from "bouncing" on the rear hitch.
- The Perfect Fit: Front Linkage and PTO: The T6 range is designed to incorporate a fully integrated, factory fitted, front linkage and PTO. All linkage and PTO controls can either be accessed from the comfort of the cab, or via the conveniently positioned controls on the linkage itself for greater efficiency when hitching. Purposely developed for T6 tractors, the linkage will lift up to 7,054 pounds. The linkage arms follow the turning angle of the optional SuperSteer™ front axle to maintain the super tight turning radius. Linkage arms can be folded up or removed when not in use.
- Direct Drive PTO for Fuel Efficiency: All T6 tractors are fitted with a direct drive PTO to minimize power loss between engine and implement. The reversible 540/1000 rpm PTO is electro-hydraulically engaged via a push-pull control, with advanced Soft Start management. This modulates engagement of high inertia attachments to provide the driveline.
- Convenient Switches on the Rear Fenders: Fender mounted controls are available for the 3 point-hitch and PTO. An additional fender mounted control can be added for the 3rd electro-hydraulic rear remote.
- Select the Transmission Geared for You: New Holland knows that every farm has different requirements, and that intelligent innovation also means offering tried and tested solutions to improve efficiency. The Dual Command™ mechanical transmission can be fine-tuned to match your requirements. The ElectroShift™ transmission offers clutchless gear changes to reduce fatigue. Shifting is taken care of for you with the Auto Modes on the AutoShift transmissions.
- 24 x 24 Dual Command™ Hi-Lo Transmission with Power Shuttle: The 24x24 Dual command features 24 forward and 24 reverse gears (48 forward and 48 reverse with creep speeds) with a clutchless Hi-Lo gear splitter that allows the operator to fine tune the gear selection, and reduce selected speed by up to 18% in order to increase torque at the wheels by 22%. The dual command buttons are conveniently located on the gear shift lever and allow you to powershift on-the-go without clutching. The lower button engages the underdrive and the upper button returns to direct drive.
- 16 x 16 Electroshift™ Transmission with Power Shuttle: The ElectroShift™ transmission provides push-button power shifting through the four gears of each of the four ranges, plus a clutch-free shift between first and second range, as well as between third and fourth range. That means when moving through the 16 gears, you only need to clutch between second and third range. An electro-hydraulic power shuttle provides no-clutch forward/reverse shuttling for easier loader or grading work. The programmable shuttle allows you to program the reverse speed to three gears lower or higher than your forward speed, if they are in the same range.
- 16 x 16 Autoshift™ Transmission with Power Shuttle: The 16x16 AutoShift transmission provides even more convenience than the Electroshift transmission, by doing the shifting for you within the three lower working ranges while in the field simply by pressing the "Auto" button. When on the road, press the AutoShift button twice to move freely from gear 0 through gear 16 and back down as needed without stopping. This technology, improves the quality of the gear shift, automatically selecting the right gear for the job, giving you slick gear changes to improve your comfort and productivity.
- 17 x 16 Autoshift™ Transmission with Power Shuttle: Two 17x16 AutoShift transmissions are available. Each transmission offers the same features as 16x16 AutoShift transmission with an additional direct drive gear that provides either a 31-mph (50-kph) maximum speed or a more economical 25-mph (40-kph) max speed. The economy 17x16 operates at a reduced engine speed to further enhance fuel economy and the fast 17x16 offers faster transport speeds to save time between locations.
- Great Maneuverability, Improved Traction, Higher Outputs: New Holland's range of axles is engineered to perfectly match your requirements. All T6 tractors can be specified with structurally light but strong front axles to fully exploit a front loader or linkage. An overall maximum ballasted weight of 19,840 pounds on both four and six cylinder models optimizes traction. SuperSteer™ axles, when combined with the fully automated headland turn sequencing functionality, enhance maneuverability and saves you time on every headland.
- Axle Options Include: Conventional FWD axle with limited slip; TerraLock™ automatic FWD axle; SuperSteer™ FWD axle with TerraLock; TerraGlide™ suspended axle with TerraLock
- Front and Rear Differentials: Dog clutch rear differential and limited slip front-wheel assist differential are standard. Heavy duty wet plate rear differential are available as an option.
- Terralock™ Automatic Traction Management: New Holland's renowned Terralock™ solution is simple to set-up and operate. It automatically manages the engagement of drive to the front axle, locking both the front and rear differentials. Forward speed and steering angle information dictate when the differential locks and, if required, four wheel drive disengages. Why? To guarantee the tightest turning circles and to reduce strain on the driveline. TerraLock™ is standard equipment on models equipped with the SuperSteer™ or TerraGlide™ FWD axles.
- Customize 4WD Engagement to Suit Your Needs: The TerraLock™ switch has three positions--off, full-time and automatic. Automatic mode allows the system to engage and disengage front wheel drive and four-wheel drive depending on: Steering angle; Forward ground speed; 3-point hitch quick raise use; and Brake application. Automatic mode delivers optimal traction and performance by disengaging FWD when turning the steering wheel or temporarily disengaging both FWD and differential locks when exceeding 9 mph. When TerraLock™ is fully engaged, both the differential lock and FWD remain engaged until you hit the brakes. Turning off TerraLock™ completely disengages FWD and the front and rear differential lock.
- Supersteer™ Turning: The SuperSteer™ FWD axle option increases the standard 55-degree turn angle to an unmatched 65 degrees. A heavy-duty ball joint attaches the SuperSteer™ axle to the tractor. When the tractor turns, the whole axle pivots, allowing the outside wheel to move in front of the tractor's nose to provide more tire clearance and a sharper turning angle. With sharper and faster turning, maneuvering in tight spaces and small fields is easy. Headland turn time is reduced by 35%, providing a huge advantage for row-crop operations.
- Terraglide™, Your Comfort and Stability Partner Suspended FWD Axle: For maximum comfort at high transport speeds, choose the Terraglide™ front axle suspension system. How does it work? It cushions the operator from shocks when travelling over uneven surfaces. In the field, the advanced suspension system maintains contact between the tire and the ground to improve traction. It also features anti-dive and anti-squat logic which prevents excessive suspension movement when lifting heavy three point linkage implements. The integrated Comfort Ride™ Cab suspension provides up to a 25% reduction in shock loads reaching the operator. The result? Less fatigue over long working days, and as whole body vibrations are significantly reduced.
- Heavy Duty Rear Axles: T6 series rear axles feature inboard planetary final drives with three large, heat-treated planet gears to handle high-torque loads. Heavy duty flange or 98-inch bar axles are available on all models for maximum flexibility.
- A Standard by Which Others Are Judged: The Spacious, Ultra-Quiet Horizon™ Cab: There is one feature that's standard on all T6 tractor models, and it helps you achieve superior performance in superior comfort: the Horizon™ cab. New Holland took spacious dimensions and ergonomic attention to detail and combined it with the interior sound level as low as 71 decibels. Step inside and it's easy to understand how you will be more productive in the Horizon cab. The air-ride seat swivels, supports, and adjusts for maximum comfort, while an optional full-size instructor seat allows a co-worker to ride in comfort too. A full 63 square feet of glass provides clear visibility in all directions. To make loader work easier and more comfortable, a high-visibility roof panel provides an easy view of a raised loader bucket.
- 360° Visibility Designed Around You: Want all around visibility? Then New Holland's industry leading Horizon™ cab is the solution. In the yard, in the field or on the road, you have uninterrupted, productivity enhancing view. Always. Working with front loaders? Select the high visibility, opening transparent high visibility panel, which provides a perfect view at maximum extension from the comfort of your seat. Never lose a grain or suffer a pain in your neck again. Whisper-quiet comfort is courtesy of a mere 71 dB(A) cab noise level.
- Control Your Comfort: You can tailor the Horizon cab to your needs with the choice of the standard low roof for lower-clearance areas or the deluxe high roof for general operation needs. Comfort is guaranteed thanks to the standard deluxe, air-suspension seat. For operators who spend extended hours in the tractor, the enhanced comfort of the heated, semi-active Auto Comfort™ Seat fitted with a large air reservoir to counteract ground undulation is worth considering. To further enhance your operating experience, add the automatic temperature control system to maintain your preferred temperature or the electronic rear remotes with programmable flow rate and timing. The optional enhanced performance monitor allows you to track and program important functions including PTO speed, hours, linkage height and electronic remote valve status. It also includes a maintenance reminder and an odometer.
- Blue Tooth Radio Option: A Bluetooth radio can be installed throughout the entire T6 range. Not only can you make your phone calls hands free, you'll be able to listen to your favorite tunes either directly from your MP3 player or via a USB memory stick.
- Comfort Ride™ Cab Suspension: The Comfort Ride™ cab suspension option provides the absolute smoothest ride over even the bumpiest ground. This simple mechanical system is always "on." Two isolation "donuts" at the front corners of the cab and a swaybar and two shock absorbers at the rear isolate you from up-down motions and side-to-side swaying.
- Optional Radar: The radar feature monitors wheel slip and allows you to receive accurate reports of total area worked and area-covered-per-hour forecasts.
- Service is a Breeze: The new T6 range has been designed to spend more time working and less time in the service area. All service points are easy to access, and super long service intervals mean they will spend more time in their natural environment; the field!
- Simple Routine Maintenance: Engine oil check and fill points are easy to reach, with no need to lift the hood. This makes routine checks faster and servicing simpler. You will also still be able to enjoy the long 600 hour service intervals that you've come to expect of New Holland. The single piece, lockable engine hood opens wide for full service access. The engine air filter is easy to check, clean or replace, with no need for tools. The cooling package opens out to make cleaning faster and easier. Top off the wiper washer fluid bottle through the rear window. Hydraulic oil levels can be viewed via a sight glass at the rear of the tractor.
- Ample Fuel and AdBlue® Diesel Exhaust Fluid Tank Capacities: The large fuel capacity of the T6 series, 46.2 gallons in 4 cylinder models and 60.0 gallons in 6 cylinder models, is more than enough to keep you running. The 9.7 gallon AdBlue® tank's filler neck is narrower than that of the standard fuel tank, which prevents inadvertent filling with fuel. It only needs to be filled once every two refills of the fuel tank and can be filled at the same time as the diesel tank.
- New Holland Engine: NEF
- No of Cylinders/ Aspiration / Valves / Emission Level: 6 / T / 4 / Tier 4
- ECOBlue. SCR system (Selective Catalytic Reduction): Standard
- Capacity (cm3): 4485
- Approved Biodiesel Blend: B20
- Max. boosted horsepower-- ISO per ECE R120 (cv): 176
- Engine HP at rated 2,200 rpm-- ISO ECE R120 (cv): 140
- Rated engine speed (rpm): 2200
- Rated PTO HP at rated 2,100 rpm: 120
- Dual Command transmission (25 mph): Optional
- Dual Command - Number of gears/with Creeper (FxR): 24x24 / 48x48
- Dual Command - Minimum Speed / Minimum Speed with Creeper (mph): 1.02/0.10
- ElectroShift Transmission (25mph): Standard
- ElectroShift - Number of gears/with Creeper (FxR): 16x16 / 32x32
- ElectroShift - Minimum Speed / Minimum Speed with Creeper (mph): 1.41/0.12
- AutoShift Transmission (25mph ECO or 31mph): Optional
- AutoShift - Number of gears (FxR): 17x16
- AutoShift - Minimum Speed (mph): 1.677
- 4WD Front Axles: Standard
- Terraglide, front axle suspension: Standard
- SuperSteer front axle: Optional
- Steering Angle 4WD/ Terraglide / SuperSteer front axle: 55 / 55 / 65
- Fixed Displacement pump flow gpm (Lpm): 18.5 (70)
- CCLS Closed Centre Load Sensing pump flow gpm (Lpm): 26.5 (100)
- Steering and services pump flow / 24x24 / 16x16 or 17x16 transmission gpm (Lpm): 10.5 (40) /12.4 (47)
- Max. no. Deluxe rear valves (Deluxe / Electro hydraulic): 4/4
- Max. No. mid mount valve functions: 3
- Mid mount joystick control: Optional
- Standard 3-Point Hitch Lift Capacity (80mm rams), lbs. (kg): 9,620 (4364) / 12,180 (5525)
- Optional 3-Point Hitch Lift Capacity (90 mm rams), lbs. (kg): 10,630 (4822) / 13,460 (6105)
- Front Loader Ready: Optional
- Engine Speed at 540/1000 (rpm): 1969 / 1893
- Auto PTO Management: Optional
- 360 Horizon cab with FOPS - OECD Code 10 Level 1: Standard
- Low Profile Roof: Standard
- Deluxe High Profile Roof: Optional
- Standard air suspension seat with seat belt: Standard
- Auto Comfort seat with seat belt: Optional
- Instructor seat with seat belt: Optional
- Comfort ride cab suspension: Optional
- Headland Turn Sequencing: Optional
- Air Conditioning: Standard
- Auto Temperature Control: Optional
- MP3 Bluetooth Audio (hands free phone calls): Optional
- Optimum cab noise level--77/311EEC (db(A)): 71
- Dimensions on rear tires: 18.4R38
- Overall length including front support to rear linkage (mm): 4532
- Min. width (mm): 2170
- Min overall height low profile / standard (mm): 108.8 (2763.5) / 114.5 (2908.3)
- Ground clearance (mm): 18.8 (47.8)
- Track width (min. / max.) in (cm): 60.2 / 84 (153/213.4)
- Average Standard Weight w standard front axle, lbs. (kg): 12,500 (5760)
- Engine Manufacturer
- New Holland NEF
- Engine Type
- 4485cc 6 cylinder, Turbocharged, 4 valves, Tier 4
- Max. Boosted: 176 hp; Rated: 140 hp
- PTO HP
- 120 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- Low Profile: 108.8 in. (2763.5 mm); Standard: 114.5 in. (2908.3 mm)
- Minimum: 2170 mm
- 12,500 lb. (5760 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 18.8 in. (47.8 mm)
- Tire Size
- Rear: 18.4R38
- Standard: ElectroShift Transmission (25mph); Number of Gears: 16x16 / 32x32 with Creeper
- Fixed Displacement Pump: 18.5 gpm (70 Lpm); CCLS Pump: 26.5 gpm (100 Lpm)